Claiming is closed!
Fic is now open for secondary claiming, i.e. can be claimed more than once!
You may claim more than one fic now, but please make sure to tell me in your comment if you only want to claim the first available fic of your three picks, or more than one (and how many).
This post is currently open for claiming. Claiming will run from 00.01 a.m. C.E.T. Sunday to 11.59 p.m. C.E.T. Monday. You can keep track of the current time in Central Europe here.
Welcome, artists, your time has finally come! Before you can lay claim to a fic (or more than one), please read the following instructions carefully.
- This post will go up for preview before claiming starts, so you can browse and think about your options in peace. Claiming will start at 00.01 a.m. C.E.T. on Sunday. Even if you've already made your decision by then, please check the bottom of the list again, as possible stragglers will be added there.
- You claim a fic by leaving a comment listing the top three stories that you most would like to create art for, and will then be assigned the first story available from your top three. I'll confirm claims in the comments and edit the claims post to mark fic as claimed. There is due to be a lag while I am busy confirming the first claims and editing, respectively won't be online constantly for the claiming period, so take care to check the other comments, too.
- Fic claims are on a first come, first serve basis. The time-stamp of your comment will be used for this - please note that editing comments messes with their timestamps, so if you made a mistake in your comment, you might want to reply to it instead of editing to correct it, to avoid getting bumped back in the line of claims.
- If you won't be able to claim for yourself, you can appoint a proxy to claim for you. Please send us an email beforehand, so we know that your proxy is authorized to claim in your name, and ask them to preface their comment with 'Claims list of [your username] for easier assignment.
- Please choose wisely, there will be no take-backs.
- To begin with, you can only claim fic that hasn't previously been claimed. Once all fics have been claimed once, you may claim on previously claimed fics. I'll also declare secondary claiming at the top of the page. Since we only have a short list of fics this round, this should happen fairly quickly, and once it does, any fic can be claimed as often as wanted.
- You may claim more than one fic, and we encourage you to, but, as not every artist can be online when claiming opens, please hold off on claiming more than one fic until every fic has been claimed once, or until 02.00 a.m. C.E.T., whichever happens first.
- Claiming will close on Monday, at 11.59 p.m. C.E.T.
- Within 24 hours after claiming closes, you will receive an email with your author(s) contact information, and they one with yours, and it will be up to you to get in touch, receive your draft from them, and decide on how you want to handle your collaboration.
Now, without further ado:( Fic listCollapse )